The Centre offers linguistic traineeships for university graduates or students from the Member States of the EU who wish to acquire an understanding of the Centre´s work and gain professional experience.
The Centre is organizing a selection procedure for six trainee positions in 2019.
List of trainee positions
- one Italian translator (Translation Department)
- one German translator (Translation Department)
- one Estonian translator (Translation Department)
- one terminologist (Translation Support Department)
- two linguists specialised in automatic translation and computer assisted translation tools or document engineering students with proven skills in foreign languages (preferably postgraduate) (Translation Support Department)
For further information, please consult this page.