The Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union, hereinafter referred to as the Translation Centre, is launching 4 calls for tenders for the conclusion of multiple framework contracts for translation services regarding texts in the legal field relating to the work of the various bodies and institutions of the European Union for which the Translation Centre provides translation services, from:
* English and French into German;
* English and French into Spanish;
* German, Spanish, French and Italian into English;
* German, English, Spanish and Italian into French;
The notices of calls for tenders have been published in the Official Journal of the European Union, supplement S 240 dated 14/12/2017, Ref.:
- 2017/S240-497346, for the call for tenders “LEG17-01DE”
- 2017/S240-497345, for the call for tenders “LEG17-02ES”
- 2017/S240-497344, for the call for tenders “LEG17-03EN”
- 2017/S240-497347, for the call for tenders “LEG17-04FR”
These texts are the authentic versions. The Official Journals mentioned are available at the usual sales points of the Publications Office of the European Union. They can also be consulted on the website of the Publications Office at http://ted.europa.eu
In order to complete your bid as accurately as possible, you are requested to follow the instructions below.
- Carefully read each document at the bottom of this page and scrupulously respect all the indications set out in it.
- Read the draft contract which gives an overview of the conditions governing your provision of translation services in the event of a contract being awarded.
- Connect to the Call for tenders portal (https://calltenderportal.cdt.europa.eu) and complete the registration form and send it electronically by clicking on the "submit" button. Print, date and sign this form and join it as the cover page of your tender and complete, for each lot submitted, the “Linguistic team” form and join it in your tender in Part B under point 4.4, for each lot submitted.
A FAQ page, updated frequently, is also available at the bottom of this page.
Any queries or requests for further information may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org